Roles and Responsibilities :
|Overall 1-3 years of IT sales experience |
Minimum of 1years of cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Backup-as-a-Service, DR-as-a-Service sales experience
Minimum of B.Tech or MBA Should have good understanding of cloud infrastructure and should be able to understand the customer requiremens
Should have ability to take discussions regarding cloud aspects with CXO- s/Application Head’s at customer and articulate cloud offerings Should be able to co-ordinate with technical team and present our solutions.
Meet existing customers to unearth cloud opportunities and also meet new customers to generate leads & close deals
Raising Weekly Lead Generation.Understanding the client requirements and their need.
Demonstrating and explaining the cloud infrastructure and its advantages.
Strong follows up with clients.
Interaction with IT Heads/CEO/CIO,etc. regarding Cloud Emails.
Maintaining the follow ups with the clients.
Aiming to achieve monthly, quarterly targets.
Organizing sales visits or online demo with the clients.
Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Cloud /public cloud and Mobility Solutions.
Possess basic understanding of public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure & GCP.
Experience & Skills Required:
- 1-4 years of experience in selling cloud solutions (Office 365, Azure, Google Cloud, AWS)
- Additional competencies in Office 365, Microsoft Active Directory, SQL Database, Google Cloud, AWS is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated to keep pace with fast growing Start Up
- Strong relationship management to develop customer relationships specially at the CIO / IT Head level to be in the consideration for any Cloud requirement
- BE / B Tech, BSc, Bachelor’s in computer science and/Engineering or MBA; Degree in IT or related field is an advantage Desired Skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact well with customers at Middle to senior level and savvy in typical Cloud deployments
- Drive target achievement through collaboration with internal and internal stakeholders